Deerfield NH – The 143rd Deerfield Fair is up and running and it is a perfect weekend in New Hampshire to attend! The Deerfield Fair is New Hampshire’s Oldest Family Fair and pays homage to the state’s rural and farming heritage. This is wonderful family fair and our family truly enjoys it! Entertainment, 4-H exhibits, strolling performers, magic shows, pig scrambles, horse shows, demolition derby, the crowning of Miss Deerfield Fair and Little Miss Deerfield Fair, and lots more.
About The Deerfield Fair – Great Events, Great Rides and Delicious Fair Food!
Here’s an old video showcasing the fun of the Deerfield Fair.
Visit the Schedule of Events to see a full schedule of daily exhibits and performances.
Rockwell Amusement & Promotions, Inc. is the Deerfield Fair’s supplier for amusement rides. Ride Special Days are Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00pm unlimited rides for $25.00 AND Sunday from 9:00 am to 5:00pm unlimited rides for $25.00.
Parking is Free!
There is over 100 acres of free parking and premium parking which is across from “A” Gate (Firehouse/Police) and is $5.00 a vehicle.
- Adults – $12.00 each (13 and older)
- Children 12 and younger are FREE
- Senior Days are Thursday and Friday – $9.00 each (65 and older)
- Advanced Online sales: July $8, Aug $9, Sept $10, Fair time $11
- Special Purchase 4-pack $36.00 anytime use purchased online only
Purchased at the Gate ONLY
- All Military – FREE (active, reserves, and veterans with identification)
- $10.00 at consigned Locations and Office until mid-September
- $12.00 at Office after mid-September
Deerfield Fair Hours of Operation:
- Thursday, September 26 from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm
- Friday, September 27 from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm
- Saturday, September 28 from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm
- Sunday, September 29 from 8:00 am until 7:00 pm
More Information About The Deerfield Fair
34 Stage Road, Deerfield, NH 603-463-7421